Thursday 7 October 2010

Bunny AND Boole

I like this random choosing of my search terms more - but surely, I hear you cry, that isn't the point of this? You are breaking the rules Alison! Well yes, but they are my rules, and (what is more) rules are most useful when used to guide rather than limit. Thus, today I went back to the start and used Bunny (as they are my interst here) AND Boole (as this is all about him - BTW check out BOOLFEST) and found myself going here FUKGAMES.com where there are gazillions of PC games to play. There are 128 games to do with bunnies apparently. In the interests of research I have forced myself to play one or two......

...the first is called BUNNYKILL and I am still waiting for it to load......and waiting......and waiting.....ooookayyy. This "game" seems to involve the 'player' watching a movie of bunny figures fighting each other using various different types of medieval-looking weapons. I don't actually get to do anything. Unless I've missed the point somewhere. I'm beginning to suspect I'm being an advertisers' dupe here. Hang on.....

...the second one loads faster and works but it's terrible. It's like trying to play a very slow, badly designed verion of one of the earliest sega-megadrive games. Pants. What's this site for? I think these sites are bit like blogs. They exist for the people they exist for and are a whole lot of self-indulgence with the hope that others out there will show an interest. Well sometimes they do and sometimes they don't and I guess, that's ok. But all the same you'd have to be really, really bored to willingly seek this out and spend time here. Poor old George would roll in his gravy at the though of his beautiful logic being used in such a piteous way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment