Wednesday 13 October 2010

Rabbit AND Logic

Flushed by the success of my last venture (that was a bit of irony) I thought I'd do similar and go for Rabbit AND Logic this time. Following Fibonnaci down the page, my eye rested on this gem on FanFiction.net. It's a fanisode of Deep Space Nine and has most of the elements I like in a story - Sci-Fi, rabbits, fluff and a big dollop of whimsy. In this episode Garak obtains a strange new pet from Earth......

I don't know if it's meant to be funny, but it is, very.

If Boole has done one great thing, it is that his logic led to the widespread development of Fan Fiction. It is wobbly, it's wierd, it's a lot nerdy and it's great fun. It's the best kind of produserism and it exemplifies contemporary life. I guess I've said this before about other sites, but Fan Fiction sort of typifies the 'Net for me - collaborative, ever-adaptive and adapting, creative, inspirational, assymetrical and connective. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment