Thursday 30 September 2010

Logic Bunny

I followed that last Boolean search with the first words form the last so - Logic AND Bunny. Why? Cos I can. I may have mentioned this before but this is as I see it where Logic - even BOOLEAN - is never without other impinging factors. I get easily bored with rules, even my own.

Anyhoo, this is a wierd and very likeable photography site Logic Bunny It's also perfectly in tune with the Boolean issues I have, as it explains: "An anti body-shape manipulation stance is taken at Logicbunny Photography. Slight imperfections will be removed (that pimple that Murphy’s Law said will appear the day prior to your shoot), but if you want your body reshaped - then move along, this is not the place for you. The end results are portraits of you looking the best that you look". In other words, though perfection is possible, it is not necessarily the result. My thinking is that BOOLEAN logic DOES offer perfection - a bit like The Diceman experience it takes away the need for a great deal of decision-making - but perfection isn't always desireable or necessary.

Re the inital photo though it doesn't really do the site justice and could be off-putting. It was only that I wanted to know why a nice young lady would be lying amongst a pile of small brains that I went further LOL

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, Alison. Can we see past the use of Comic Sans? :S

    ReplyDelete