Wednesday 22 September 2010

Bunny Logic

I got bored with standard Boolean searching and decided to go for something simple : Bunny Logic. Here's what I got http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Logic_Bunny It all makes sense to me now - the broken bottles all around, the multiplying but imaginary rabbits everywhere, the popping sounds. The universe is clearly full - very full - of imaginary rabbits coming into and out of being. This, for me, explains one of the unsolved mysteries of space. I know that theories of Dark Matter have been put forward, but what we have here is something far more compelling: Fluffy Matter. And that explains why the dark has a thick, fuzzy look, especially at closing time, when logic bunnies are popping otu of the bottles in a big way. Superb.

1 comment:

  1. that's some compelling logic

    wish i'd known about Uncyclopedia at University. Could have pushed me up to a first with that knowledge...

    ReplyDelete