Thursday 29 July 2010

A rethink of Bunny Booleanism

I think it's time to rethink my strategy really. I've been to some interesting sites so far but I get the feeling I'm going to end up going round in circles booleanly. The trouble is that most of the rabbit sites inevitably use the same words (and I know that anyone out there could have told me so - but I wanted to try it out). Anyhoo, once again we come up against the wicked problem of Boolean digitality versus human analog-ity: the fact is that I can't - or won't - be happy with such rigidity as offered by the bunny limits, and I'm growing bored. And to solve the problem, bizarrely I'm going to make my strategy MORE rigid.

So...instead of using the bunny related words to direct my travels, I will now simply choose the first two or three words offered on the site after the page title and see where that takes me. I am sure I will travel with Boole well beyond the bounds of bunny worlds. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment